Sunday, June 29, 2008

Wall-E




Well, being the big animation nerd I am, Its no surprise that I was one of the first in line to see Wall-E, pixars latest film.

I'm going to sound like a broken record here, but its beautiful. Wall-E currently has a 97% at rotten tomatoes, and I can really say much more than whats already been said. So, I'll just highlight a few of my favorite reviews.

"Some day, there will be college courses devoted to this movie" -Lou Lumenic, New York Post


"I must drop my inhibitions about dropping the M word -- especially since I've already used magnificent -- and call WALL-E the masterpiece that it is." -Joe Moregenson Wall Street Journal

So yeah, I can't really put it any better than these guys.



Go see Wall-E.




A couple of times.


2 comments:

rich said...

saw this tonight as well! Was really well done! Loved it.

Anonymous said...

UghH, werst movie ever!!1 I neerly barffed on my wives face after whaching this hippie far left environmental crapathon!

At leest nobody will see this movie.