Wednesday, June 25, 2008

LIGHTNING REVIEW!! - Morning Tea

Its a little slow at the Corps today as I'm waiting for feedback from a director, so I thought I'd do a review of my cup of tea this morning. And if theres one thing I know, its that bloggers effin' love reviews.

So lets go!!!

First thing, "Why Lightning Review, Nate?" Well, to be frank. Its a quick widdle review. I'm not made outta free time ya know!

So today on the Lighting Review, we have: MY MORNING CUP OF TEA


Yes, that is a huge pile of kleenex's on my desk. Yes I have severe allergies. It sux.

Anyways, my first reaction to this mornings cup of tea was, "EFF, TOO HOT!" And about 3 minutes later, I thought it tasted pretty good. Or maybe that was because my taste buds melted off and I couldn't taste a thing. Either way, I enjoyed this cup of tea. It filled my empty heart with joy and harmony.

I suggest you all buy it and drink it.

9.5/10

This has been another...



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow a blogger writing reviews?! My favorite part was the end!

Anonymous said...

I disagree - that tea looks positutely delish! Keep up the great work!

nate said...

hahahaha,

screw you P.P.!!!

Anonymous said...

WHAT IS THAT CUP