Thursday, February 7, 2008

Violent Walking and You!

So the other day I was walking towards a busy train in a tight corridor. Unfortunately I was stuck behind a larger, very slow woman, who was a violent walker.

Now, you've all seen a violent walker before. They flail their arms with no regard for others safety, They swing to and fro as if the world was their own little playground. Well, violent walkers, this post is for you!

Anyways, I try to pass this violent walker, but being rush hour, there was a large amount ofpeople in a very small space, and as I attempt to slip through the crowd, the Violent Walker swings her meaty appendage into my delicate (but manly) loins.
As you can imagine, I was in much pain. Please direct your attention to the illustration below.

Its hard to look at, I know. The worst part was the lack of respect. Way outta line! Way outta line!

I guess I will summarize my little tragic tale with a quote by my main man, Ghandi. (we're tight)

~"We may never be strong enough to be entirely nonviolent (walkers) in thought, word and deed. But we must keep Nonviolen(t walking) our goal and make strong progress towards it."

1 comment:

Ange said...

Sounds traumatizing!!

grr violent walkers... they are plotting to take over the world I swear.
"Sacking one person at a time"